|Home||» Products||» Antistatic Lubricants||» ALCOFIN 4100|
- Unit of Measure
ALCOFIN 4100 is a specially designed Spin Finish for application as overspray prior to Spinning of Viscose Staple Fibre. It imparts excellent antistatic properties and required fibre-to-fibre cohesion. It also gives outstanding fibre-to-metal lubricity. It helps holding adequate moisture and hence, avoids drying of fibre during the spinning operation.
● Balanced lubricating properties during carding, combing, blending, drawing and And spinning operations including excellent fibre-to-fibre lubricity, medium fibre-to-fibre static friction with good inter-fibre cohesion.
● Excellent antistatic protection even in low humidity conditions.
● Equally effective on dyed or undyed fibres; can be used on cotton system , as well as semi worsted system.
● Easily removable in subsequent scouring, dyeing and finishing operations.
- FOB Port
- Janpt Navaseva
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 400 matric ton Monthly
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 50/100/200 HDPE Drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa