|Home||» Products||» Antistatic Lubricants||» ALCOFIN 2280|
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Janpt Navaseva
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 400 matric ton Monthly
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 50/100/200 HDPE Drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
ALCOFIN 2280 is manufactured with wetting and rewetting agents, surfactants, antistatic and ant lapping compounds and chemicals for nepps control. It is a liquid, soluble in water. It contains no solvents and hence non-toxic and non-inflammable. It does not irritate the skin on coming in contact during working. It is sprayed according to the type of machinery and let to the judgment of the spinner. However, for achieving good result the spraying has to be done after the cotton is well opened and after preliminary cleaning operations.
1. It lubricates short fibres so that the flys are controlled to a maximum extent.
2. It helps smoother carding operations throughout.
3. It controls roller lapping and static charges.
4. It increases C.S.P. value of the yarn and thus mills can get better product value for selling.
5. It helps in the overall machinery efficiency and trouble- free running with no downtime.
6. It helps change in durability, weight, pliability and other physical characteristics of the cotton fibre. Hence the overall wastage is eliminated and the yarn gets more final realization with good appearance.
It is sprayed with the help of mechanical spraying devices or by hand operated sprayers.